People tend to look at us from different view. Some of them look at us as a person and some are not. Sometimes I wonder why? We are all human rite? We have 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 1 mouth, 2 hands, etc. From head to toe we are the same! God has created everyone equally, but why do we see them like they were somebody else?? Ok, I know that we have different kind of mind, not everyone has the same style of thinking.
That goes the same to treating someone. If you can treat someone you know will full of respect, why not treat outsider the same way? Everyone deserves a respect no matter who they are! Once you respect them, they will respect you back and will remember it for life! I'm serious! Especially, the elderly. Although, some of them(elderly) are not, but they are still older than us, rite? So, please show some respect, ok people? =) I'm not trying to be an 'angel', I'm just telling the truth.
That goes the same to treating someone. If you can treat someone you know will full of respect, why not treat outsider the same way? Everyone deserves a respect no matter who they are! Once you respect them, they will respect you back and will remember it for life! I'm serious! Especially, the elderly. Although, some of them(elderly) are not, but they are still older than us, rite? So, please show some respect, ok people? =) I'm not trying to be an 'angel', I'm just telling the truth.
Okay people, I'll stop here. Bye-bye & G9
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment