September 28, 2008

Get to know me?

Name: Tian Cher Lynn

Sisters: None

Brothers: Have one

Shoe size: 7

Height: 160++

Where do you live: Weekdays @ "stupid" Sunway's Hostel & Weekends @ bro's "Home Sweet Home" =D

Favorite drinks: Plain water, all time favorites! x)

Favorite breakfast: Bread and a glass of milk


Have you

ever been on a plane?: Yaa

Swam in the ocean: Can't swim >.<


What is


your room like: Clean & Tidy

Right beside you: Wardrobe

The last thing you ate: Mango Juice?


Ever had

chicken pox: Haven't.. =_=

Sore throat: Yea

Stitches: Nope

Broken nose: Nope


Do you

believe in love at first sight: Nope

Like picnics: On the beach or in the garden, yes!


Who was the last

person you danced with: Can't remember

Last made you smile: My bestie

last you yelled at: I don't like being mad! :)


Today,

Did you talk to someone you like: Yup

Kissed anyone: hmmm

Got sick: Yea, a few weeks ago

Miss someone: Definitely!

Best feeling in the world: Being loved! xD

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I'm 19 yo ok, not 9 yo! :P

What’s under your bed: Another bed..

Who do you really hate: When people use my stuffs and didn't put at it's own place back!

What time is it now?: Mid-nite



Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yaa

Do you have any siblings: Didn't I mention it earlier on?

Do you want children: Maybe, someday

Do you smile often: Most of the time! :)

Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes :S

Are your toe nails painted: Not anymore, lazy.. =P

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Would prefer own self one

What color shirt are you wearing now: Pink! haha

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: OTW back to bro's "Home Sweet Home"

When did you cry last: ermm, last month

Are you a friendly person: Friends, judge me please. Thx!

Do you have any pets: Would like one but mummy don't like T_T

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Somewhere in the world

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Of course!

What do you think?: Action speaks louder than words..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No, I spend most of the time with my laptop then TV

What are you doing right now?: Doing this tag thingy?

Have you ever crawled through a window?: I'm not thief! lolz

Can you handle the truth?: Yes!

Are you too forgiving?: Yea.. That's my weakness >.<


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. Go to school
  2. Play dolls with cousins x)
  3. Being pampered by parents =P
  4. Watch cartoons, E.g: Doraemon, etc
  5. Can't remember d.. =_="

5 snacks I enjoy:
(Actually, I rarely eat it nowadays but will still mention them)
  1. Chocolate
  2. Nacho's
  3. Korean Seaweed
  4. Chewing gums
  5. Lollipops

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Get myself a double-storey bungalow with a nice view!
  2. Buy the most sporty look car for myself
  3. Give some of the $$ to my parents
  4. Open a shop that is profitable, a restaurant?
  5. Lastly, invest in the market share!

5 of my bad habits:
  1. Spent most of the time with my laptop on!
  2. Sleep late & wake up late
  3. Gets annoyed or in other words pissed off easily
  4. Watch my favorite shows non-stop
  5. Like to waste electricity.. Opss, being too honest pulak! =P

5 people I tag:
  1. SuSu
  2. Yvonne
  3. Gracie
  4. Hillary
  5. Alvin

No comments:

Post a Comment