20080930, Tuesday
=> Today went to class as usual. 1st class starts @ 8.30am.
=> In Accounting class, learned new sub-topics & did some exercises too. Not bad, at least I don't feel sleepy! *hehe*
=> At 10.30am, have another class, Marketing. Learned a new chapter & it's not coming out in FE!! =_= plus, did some tutorial Q too.
=> In Accounting class, learned new sub-topics & did some exercises too. Not bad, at least I don't feel sleepy! *hehe*
=> At 10.30am, have another class, Marketing. Learned a new chapter & it's not coming out in FE!! =_= plus, did some tutorial Q too.
=> And finally its time for lunch! Had rice for lunch.
=> Actually, after lunch still have class but....... *hehehe*
=> Don't know how come went out pulak. =P
=> Meanwhile @..... Suddenly, mum called and said "tomorrow we *my parents* will come and pick you back" plus, she asked me to think about it coz Friday still got class!! *Have call her again at nite* hmm..
=> I was damn surprised coz @ 1st said gonna fetch me on this weekend but now they changed their mind.
=> I know why my mum changed her mind coz she thought that I will be alone for this coming Friday's class. As everyone went back to their hometown d. *See my mum sayang me!* =P
=> After spent hours of.... I ended up kena SORE THROAT!! T_T
=> After that, went to N's, our favorite shop, rite Noona? *hahaha*
=> Went there @ dinner time pulak! So many people dining in and you knowla, if many people the services also like $#&@!!! The staffs also work like siput one :P
=> But still manage to get a place! xD
=> After dinner, went to buy daily stuffs and went back..
=> OTW back to Hostel, called mum again to ask about tomorrow..
=> Probably will go back by tomorrow! YaY!! Melaka, I'm coming back, wait for me.. xD
=> Last but not least, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO MY BABE!! xD
*plus, congrats to your bro, as he gonna get engage on the 3rd day of Raya*
=> Not only to my babe but to all those who is celebrating it :)
=> Actually, after lunch still have class but....... *hehehe*
=> Don't know how come went out pulak. =P
=> Meanwhile @..... Suddenly, mum called and said "tomorrow we *my parents* will come and pick you back" plus, she asked me to think about it coz Friday still got class!! *Have call her again at nite* hmm..
=> I was damn surprised coz @ 1st said gonna fetch me on this weekend but now they changed their mind.
=> I know why my mum changed her mind coz she thought that I will be alone for this coming Friday's class. As everyone went back to their hometown d. *See my mum sayang me!* =P
=> After spent hours of.... I ended up kena SORE THROAT!! T_T
=> After that, went to N's, our favorite shop, rite Noona? *hahaha*
=> Went there @ dinner time pulak! So many people dining in and you knowla, if many people the services also like $#&@!!! The staffs also work like siput one :P
=> But still manage to get a place! xD
=> After dinner, went to buy daily stuffs and went back..
=> OTW back to Hostel, called mum again to ask about tomorrow..
=> Probably will go back by tomorrow! YaY!! Melaka, I'm coming back, wait for me.. xD
=> Last but not least, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO MY BABE!! xD
*plus, congrats to your bro, as he gonna get engage on the 3rd day of Raya*
=> Not only to my babe but to all those who is celebrating it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment