Woke up at 11.30am today. It was raining outside, intend to sleep back but NO WAY, DON'T BE A PIG! =B
Whole day at home doing nothing! xD I like, love and appreciate it! lol haha Spent most of my time on the net~ *eyes tired and see things also blur-blur* =.= Can say, today a nice & wonderful day! Wish everyday also like this, stress free no need to get into trouble and whatever.
While I was surfing the net, suddenly I heard someone playing piano. It was my sis in-law! hahaha =B She plays it professionally, really admire her! That's what we call a pianist! If can't play better go jump somewhere! :P Keep it up sis! =)
I really love the weather today, as the sky is cloudy and it's not too hot nor too cold. But would prefer 4 seasons weather where got Autumn, Spring, Summer, and Winter in a year! Sad to say Malaysia don't have such season. P.S: Please keep your dream away, this is Malaysia darling.
Whole day at home doing nothing! xD I like, love and appreciate it! lol haha Spent most of my time on the net~ *eyes tired and see things also blur-blur* =.= Can say, today a nice & wonderful day! Wish everyday also like this, stress free no need to get into trouble and whatever.
While I was surfing the net, suddenly I heard someone playing piano. It was my sis in-law! hahaha =B She plays it professionally, really admire her! That's what we call a pianist! If can't play better go jump somewhere! :P Keep it up sis! =)
I really love the weather today, as the sky is cloudy and it's not too hot nor too cold. But would prefer 4 seasons weather where got Autumn, Spring, Summer, and Winter in a year! Sad to say Malaysia don't have such season. P.S: Please keep your dream away, this is Malaysia darling.
Conclusion: Really feels lazy & wants to sleep only the whole day! xD
G9 & Annyong friends.
G9 & Annyong friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment