= OMG, what's wrong with the Internet connection at my place???!!
= I'm soooooo damn pissed!!
= Every time open a new site, ERROR, ERROR & ERRORRR!!
= Who won't get mad in this kind of situation??!! LET ME KNOW!
= And this is not the 1st time!!
= It's really sucky man!! :'((
= Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with the connection? *urghh..*
= Fed up!!!
= I don't wanna stay here anymore..
= I wanna go back to my so called 2nd home!!
= Mid-term break, I'm waiting.. x)
= I'm soooooo damn pissed!!
= Every time open a new site, ERROR, ERROR & ERRORRR!!
= Who won't get mad in this kind of situation??!! LET ME KNOW!
= And this is not the 1st time!!
= It's really sucky man!! :'((
= Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with the connection? *urghh..*
= Fed up!!!
= I don't wanna stay here anymore..
= I wanna go back to my so called 2nd home!!
= Mid-term break, I'm waiting.. x)
No comments:
Post a Comment