September 13, 2008

Need a break!!

On 20080911, Thursday:-
Not feeling well. Took medicine twice, 1st time before go to bed and the 2nd one, in the middle of the nite (suddenly feels cold) ='(

On 20080912, Friday:-
Woke up early for only 1 lesson (see Im very kuai one) =P, feels better and get ready for class. Actually intended to skip but in previous lesson, lecturer said gonna discuss about the assignment today so no choice! During the lesson, he gave us some tutorial Q, we discuss together. At that time, I was thinking, when is he going to discuss the assignment?? Later on, after finish discussion. He said next class, we will discuss the assignment.. Class dismiss.. I was like #&^#!!! Not even 1 hour, class dismiss already?? Frustrated~ What a day..

Aahh.. Forget about it.. After class, went to buy my lunch (spaghetti) *yummy-yummy* :P Soon after finish eating, my bestie called me!! *yay* Miss her very much!! xD Chit-chatting for half an hour, I think.. She having her trials (STPM) now so, GooD LucK darling! =)

After that, I felt sleepy.. Have a nap for a while but end up sleeping for hours coz forgot to on the alarm plus I also dont know where my HP gone.. =P Wake up from 'nap' hahaha xD Body feels hot.. Meanwhile, searching for my HP.. Finally, found it on my desk!! =_=" Msged my bro, tell him, Im not feeling well and he send me to clinic. Meet the doctor and she asked so many Qs. One of them is, Are u single or married?? Do I looked like Im married??!! =_="

After the consultation, she advices me to have a good rest and drink more water!! I said OK! xD Means have to sleep more hours?! hahaha xD

Reach bro's house, ate dinner (bread only) T.T Took medicine and went to bed the whole nite!! =D plus, really sorry to my dearest friend for not picking up your calls last nite. =)

7 comments:

  1. =_= so bad.. Wat a cousin.. blekkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. u married??? wakaka....
    why didn't send me your marriage card.....xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWT~ The doctor damn......!! xD
    U r a good cousin??!! Dreamingla u.. blekkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i indeed a good cousin....if not why am i still keeping in touch with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzzzzzzzzz!!! okla I have a 'good' cousin!! satisfied??! =_= and thx for keeping in touch with me.. lalala :P

    ReplyDelete