= Woke up pretty early today..
= Get ready to go classes
= For the 1st time, came to class early! haha
= In 1st lesson, Accounting, learned new chapter, Ratio Analysis
= It's important for our assignment!
= In 2nd lesson, Marketing, was supposed to learn new chapter too
but the LCD is not working.. zzZzz
= So, we discussed previous class tutorial Q and learned new chapters too
= And finally, it's lunch time! =D Went to Medan..
= After lunch, still got class.. T_T
= Last class for the day! I.T. 2!!
= Today is lecture class pulak..
= OMG, you know how lecture class is, rite? You see me and I see you.. lolx
= Feels tired and wanna sleep! xD
= Don't know why, every Tuesday during I.T. 2 class, no mood to study..
= Maybe cause just had lunch or I'm a lazy bum?? =P
= After class, went to buy my magazine!
= Gonna read it, after this! =D
=> The End <=
= Get ready to go classes
= For the 1st time, came to class early! haha
= In 1st lesson, Accounting, learned new chapter, Ratio Analysis
= It's important for our assignment!
= In 2nd lesson, Marketing, was supposed to learn new chapter too
but the LCD is not working.. zzZzz
= So, we discussed previous class tutorial Q and learned new chapters too
= And finally, it's lunch time! =D Went to Medan..
= After lunch, still got class.. T_T
= Last class for the day! I.T. 2!!
= Today is lecture class pulak..
= OMG, you know how lecture class is, rite? You see me and I see you.. lolx
= Feels tired and wanna sleep! xD
= Don't know why, every Tuesday during I.T. 2 class, no mood to study..
= Maybe cause just had lunch or I'm a lazy bum?? =P
= After class, went to buy my magazine!
= Gonna read it, after this! =D
=> The End <=
No comments:
Post a Comment