Hello everyone..
Welcome to koreaninfo@kimcherene!, a warm welcome from me to you all. ^_^
1) koreaninfo@kimcherene! is created by me and not related to any websites or whatever and it's fictional! x)
2) koreaninfo@kimcherene! is all about Korean entertainment news that I've read somewhere and just wanna share it again with you guys! So do appreciate it! Thx! *I won't talk about all of the Korean stars but some, that I found it's interesting only*
3) koreaninfo@kimcherene! will only be on the latest news about my favorite Korean stars. I will update it mostly during weekends but depends on my mood. =P
4) I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Korean stuffs~ Sometimes, I wonder too, why am I so into it?? =_= When I got to know something that catches my attention, I will be like (+_+) hahaha
5) Any enquiries just let me know, thx! =)
Welcome to koreaninfo@kimcherene!, a warm welcome from me to you all. ^_^
1) koreaninfo@kimcherene! is created by me and not related to any websites or whatever and it's fictional! x)
2) koreaninfo@kimcherene! is all about Korean entertainment news that I've read somewhere and just wanna share it again with you guys! So do appreciate it! Thx! *I won't talk about all of the Korean stars but some, that I found it's interesting only*
3) koreaninfo@kimcherene! will only be on the latest news about my favorite Korean stars. I will update it mostly during weekends but depends on my mood. =P
4) I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Korean stuffs~ Sometimes, I wonder too, why am I so into it?? =_= When I got to know something that catches my attention, I will be like (+_+) hahaha
5) Any enquiries just let me know, thx! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment