October 04, 2008

20081004, Saturday

= Went out around noon

= Supposed to go out together with Aunt's family!
In the end, we went out separately..

= As my dad takes more time than me to get ready!!
*I'm serious!* sigh~

= Had Yong Tau Foo before go to nearby mall..

= The nearby mall is Jusco! *hahaha*
As it is the nearest one from my house!

= Went and bought some stuffs..

= After hours of walking, as usual, T.I.R.E.D!!

= And mum said she's hungry!
I was like ....

= I'm tired and wanna go back and rest, mum!!

= Seems she's hungry and wanna eat something light..

= I suggested KFC's Toasted Twister!
*hehehe*


= I was about to enter KFC entrance and you know what??!!

= There's a loooong Q!!! OMG, I don't feel like Q'ing!!

= But for my mum, I will do anything!
*Trying to be a good child! hahaha* :P

=
After that, went back home!
*Yepii~ coz I'm bloody tired!!*

= Reached home around 5pm..

= Take a rest and around 7pm went out for dinner..

= As my generous Aunt wanna treat me..
*hehehe*

= Thanks for the dinner, Aunt! :)
Although, you've complaining about the dishes
coz it's not as her expectation from the shop! lol
*hahaha*

=
Probably, tmrw I'm going to my High School's friend house for Raya!
Going with SuSu as she's her bestie! :)

= Okie, people that all for today!
TaTa~
G9 & Sweet Dreams! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment