20081030, Thursday
Woke up & get ready for class
1st class, Marketing
And guess what!!?
My lecturer is on medical leave!!
OMG, can't they inform it earlier or put up a notice or whatever
But, she (my lecturer) is pretty smart
She gives out a task for us to do!
So me, Jessie & Noona went to the library and do some research
Jessie half-way do then went back coz got something
Left me & Noona, we search and search for the answer. . .
And we got confused~!
But we managed to write down the answers and pass it up @ her room
Had lunch @ Medan
12.30pm, have another class, Accounting
Did some tutorial Qs
Dinner had sandwich
Bought it from Subway
And now I'm supposed to do my assignments but I'm blogging!
haha, suddenly feels lazy to do
Plus, I'm reading some forums on Net too!!
When am I gonna finish up the assgn??
That's all for today!
MGBU people
^_^
Woke up & get ready for class
1st class, Marketing
And guess what!!?
My lecturer is on medical leave!!
OMG, can't they inform it earlier or put up a notice or whatever
But, she (my lecturer) is pretty smart
She gives out a task for us to do!
So me, Jessie & Noona went to the library and do some research
Jessie half-way do then went back coz got something
Left me & Noona, we search and search for the answer. . .
And we got confused~!
But we managed to write down the answers and pass it up @ her room
Had lunch @ Medan
12.30pm, have another class, Accounting
Did some tutorial Qs
Dinner had sandwich
Bought it from Subway
And now I'm supposed to do my assignments but I'm blogging!
haha, suddenly feels lazy to do
Plus, I'm reading some forums on Net too!!
When am I gonna finish up the assgn??
That's all for today!
MGBU people
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment