20081020, Monday
Woke up the same time as yesterday
Had bread for lunch, lazy to cook~
Check my mails for a while then. . .
Studying??
Yea, I did for about half a hour and then I did something else!!!
OMGosh, I'm really lack of self-discipline!!!
Someone please help me~!
Gonna continue my revision after this. . .
PLEASE TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY, CHERENE!
Will you??
I'm trying my best for tmrow test ;)
Woke up the same time as yesterday
Had bread for lunch, lazy to cook~
Check my mails for a while then. . .
Studying??
Yea, I did for about half a hour and then I did something else!!!
OMGosh, I'm really lack of self-discipline!!!
Someone please help me~!
Gonna continue my revision after this. . .
PLEASE TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY, CHERENE!
Will you??
I'm trying my best for tmrow test ;)
PS: Mutant, stop calling me "ENDPKE",
Calling me continuously, you shall seeeeeee. . .
GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr, =P
If you guys wanna know what's "ENDPKE" is scribble youself xD
Have a nice day! :)
Calling me continuously, you shall seeeeeee. . .
GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr, =P
If you guys wanna know what's "ENDPKE" is scribble youself xD
Have a nice day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment