October 22, 2008

Sick of this & that

20081022, Wednesday

Woke up early although class starts @ 2.30pm

Today, have just one class! Feels lazy to go but for the sake of attendants!

While I'm playing with my laptop, don't know why suddenly realized that
time flies damn fast, day by day =_=

I meant like now is October and it's coming to the end of the month!

Next month is November, then December & January 2009!

By end of January 2009, is CNY!

Everything is coming towards us day by day without us realizing. . .

Thinking, what have I done this year?

More to good or bad???

I think more of bad things. . .
*kekeke* :P

Ate @ Orange again!
Ooh God, no other better place to eat?? =_=

After lunch went to Comp. Lab to acquire about my new acc,
I can't Log In, u know!!!
Damn la. . .

Ask the people there, he checked what's the matter about

AND

He said I have unsettle payment!!!

FUCK la

I still owe SYUC??? I thought I've settle my Tuition fees & whatever on the day
of registration for new semester!

After class, went to Financial Department @ check. . .

Yeaaahh, I still owe SYUC for the stupid hostel fees!!!

Urrrgghh. . .

For only 1 month and it's not this month or next month but DECEMBER!

OMGosh, didn't I pay it all before hand??!!

Plus, the stupid Penalty (Electricity) fee too!!!
Means I have exceeded the use of electric for this month!

Really shit man, increase the fees d, also not enough meh??
Plus, next year gonna increase again!
*Penalty fee, RM5 also have to pay, *&^#%!!!*

SYUC is really a "monster" that eats money! =P

After this, have to do the F. A 2 Assign thingy some more

Haihh, SWT~!

I'm really tired of living. . .

God, please guide me to heaven~
*hahaha, crap!* xD

Don't worry friends, I won't die that fast!
*LOL* x)

That's all for today!

Wanna have my Dinner later on

Bubye!

{!XoXoXo!}

No comments:

Post a Comment