20081028, Tuesday
Woke up early for class T_T
haha, as if nvr wake up early before
Today have two classes only!
YaY, Marketing class cancelled/postponed
In Accounting class did some CFS from previous class!
AND
Start a new chapter too
She (lecturer) said it was easy but we find it damn confusing :S
Maybe later we will find it easy
Had lunch @ Orange, again??! =__=
1.30pm got I. T 2 class
It was my &%#@!!! class ever!
Don't let my lecturer know! :P
I was soooOoo sleepy during the lesson! ~_~
Seriously, my eyes just couldn't open
After class, went to pay my hostel fees
Finally, I've settled it. . .
Today, went out to watched Bangkok Dangerous
It's a nice action movie! ;)
Recommended to those action movie lovers
After that, buy dinner & some stuffs
Went back to hostel
And now I'm sleeeEeepy. . .
Luckily, tmrow class starts @ 2.30pm
Have more time to zzZzz
OooOOooh assignments, why do you appear in my life??!
I don't really like you!
Woke up early for class T_T
haha, as if nvr wake up early before
Today have two classes only!
YaY, Marketing class cancelled/postponed
In Accounting class did some CFS from previous class!
AND
Start a new chapter too
She (lecturer) said it was easy but we find it damn confusing :S
Maybe later we will find it easy
Had lunch @ Orange, again??! =__=
1.30pm got I. T 2 class
It was my &%#@!!! class ever!
Don't let my lecturer know! :P
I was soooOoo sleepy during the lesson! ~_~
Seriously, my eyes just couldn't open
After class, went to pay my hostel fees
Finally, I've settled it. . .
Today, went out to watched Bangkok Dangerous
It's a nice action movie! ;)
Recommended to those action movie lovers
After that, buy dinner & some stuffs
Went back to hostel
And now I'm sleeeEeepy. . .
Luckily, tmrow class starts @ 2.30pm
Have more time to zzZzz
OooOOooh assignments, why do you appear in my life??!
I don't really like you!
No comments:
Post a Comment