I'm sooOoo DAMN FUCKING PISSED with someone!
Who do you think you are???!!
I asked things properly but you replied with DAMN FUCKING words!!!
What a bitchy attitude!
What will you do if others do the vice versa??!!
Don't tell me you won't get mad!!??
I'm sure you will coz you're a hot-tempered type of person
I've been patient for MANY, MANY, & MANY times already!!!
Please don't make me "burst"
It will affect our relationship, OK?
Who do you think you are???!!
I asked things properly but you replied with DAMN FUCKING words!!!
What a bitchy attitude!
What will you do if others do the vice versa??!!
Don't tell me you won't get mad!!??
I'm sure you will coz you're a hot-tempered type of person
I've been patient for MANY, MANY, & MANY times already!!!
Please don't make me "burst"
It will affect our relationship, OK?
I want my dearest friend to console me!!
Babe, where are you??
I miss you! :(
I miss you! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment