OMGoshhh, whats wrong with FRIENDSTER??!!!
I feel like canceling it!!!
LOL
Coz I spent most of my time on Facebook xD
Stupid FS has been under maintenance for few days
Finally yesterday I can log in
And guess what!!?
95% of my friends are gone!!!
It really pissed me off!!
OK, maybe it needs sometimes to "recover" =__=
Will check again my Fs this coming weekends
If it still the same. . .
I'll cancel it!
{!The End!}
I feel like canceling it!!!
LOL
Coz I spent most of my time on Facebook xD
Stupid FS has been under maintenance for few days
Finally yesterday I can log in
And guess what!!?
95% of my friends are gone!!!
It really pissed me off!!
OK, maybe it needs sometimes to "recover" =__=
Will check again my Fs this coming weekends
If it still the same. . .
I'll cancel it!
{!The End!}
Note: Fs stands for Friendster
upgrading, i guess. =)
ReplyDelete