HAHAHAHAHAHA. . .
Something really ridiculous happened!!!
I don't know whether wanna describe it as a STUPID or what!?!!
You guys decide la
This is how it happened. . .
I was in the bathroom
(wanna brush my lovely teeth)
LOL
AND
Someone is knocking at the door
And I was like "WHO THE HELL IS THAT??!"
I asked her, "YES????????"
She:- "You wanna take a bathe???"
Me:- Nope, I wanna SLEEEEEEEEEP HERE!!!
LOLX xP
Of course not, you think I'm sot-sot =__=
Me:- "NO, I JUST WANNA BRUSH MY TEEEEEEEETH!!!"
I was freaaaaaaaakinggg @$#%^!!!
And I take my own sweet time to brush my teeth!
ahaks! LOL :P
Can't she wait for her turn??
Seriously, I really don't understand. . .
WHY!?!?!
Something really ridiculous happened!!!
I don't know whether wanna describe it as a STUPID or what!?!!
You guys decide la
This is how it happened. . .
I was in the bathroom
(wanna brush my lovely teeth)
LOL
AND
Someone is knocking at the door
And I was like "WHO THE HELL IS THAT??!"
I asked her, "YES????????"
She:- "You wanna take a bathe???"
Me:- Nope, I wanna SLEEEEEEEEEP HERE!!!
LOLX xP
Of course not, you think I'm sot-sot =__=
Me:- "NO, I JUST WANNA BRUSH MY TEEEEEEEETH!!!"
I was freaaaaaaaakinggg @$#%^!!!
And I take my own sweet time to brush my teeth!
ahaks! LOL :P
Can't she wait for her turn??
Seriously, I really don't understand. . .
WHY!?!?!
Note: "SHE" was the same girl that came to my room!!
If I tell this to my mum. . .
She will say, BE PATIENT!!
=______=
Everyone has their limits on everything, OK!
OMG, how I wish Finals is over!!
I don't wanna waste my time here anymore!!
:( :( :(
If I tell this to my mum. . .
She will say, BE PATIENT!!
=______=
Everyone has their limits on everything, OK!
OMG, how I wish Finals is over!!
I don't wanna waste my time here anymore!!
:( :( :(
No comments:
Post a Comment