20081103, Monday
Woke up as usual @ 10am
Had noodle for breakfast
Am I fully recover??
Can say yes! ;)
And now I can eat whatever I want???
Just now I weigh myself & I've drop 1kg???!
hahaha, maybe coz I'm sick that's why I lose weight LOL
Yeap, when you're sick you can't eat much~
And now I'm doing my assignments!
2 more to go. . .
I. T 2 assign due this week
AND
F. A 2, the following week
Woke up as usual @ 10am
Had noodle for breakfast
Am I fully recover??
Can say yes! ;)
And now I can eat whatever I want???
Just now I weigh myself & I've drop 1kg???!
hahaha, maybe coz I'm sick that's why I lose weight LOL
Yeap, when you're sick you can't eat much~
And now I'm doing my assignments!
2 more to go. . .
I. T 2 assign due this week
AND
F. A 2, the following week
No comments:
Post a Comment