20081108, Saturday
Well weekends is here. . .
Woke up @ noon
Had rice for lunch
Spent my time doing F. A 2 assign
In the meantime, I do something else too
haha
What can you expect, x kan want me to do the assignment continuously???
I'm not an idiot! LOL :P
I need a break too
And now I'm HuNgRy. . .
I need FooooooooD!
xD
Well weekends is here. . .
Woke up @ noon
Had rice for lunch
Spent my time doing F. A 2 assign
In the meantime, I do something else too
haha
What can you expect, x kan want me to do the assignment continuously???
I'm not an idiot! LOL :P
I need a break too
And now I'm HuNgRy. . .
I need FooooooooD!
xD
Notes: I haven't tell my bro about the watch
How would I open my mouth to tell him???
Hmmmm
How would I open my mouth to tell him???
Hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment