2008
Its the year where I learn to be more independent & responsible
Things that happened during the year of 2008
Live with unknown peoples' LOL
But thanks to my ex-roomie alot!
Especially the cleaning part
hehehe
Will get a new roomie by next year, hopes will get a nice one :)
Have to admit that I've been playing on the subject.
LOLX
Some are really crazy one! xD
Arrggh. . .
Will be more healthier in the coming year :D
Stayed in KL, I got myself to go out at anytime I want
LOL
Its the year where I learn to be more independent & responsible
Things that happened during the year of 2008
- Live alone
Live with unknown peoples' LOL
But thanks to my ex-roomie alot!
Especially the cleaning part
hehehe
Will get a new roomie by next year, hopes will get a nice one :)
- Failed
Have to admit that I've been playing on the subject.
- Funny
LOLX
Some are really crazy one! xD
- Sick
Arrggh. . .
Will be more healthier in the coming year :D
- Freedom
Stayed in KL, I got myself to go out at anytime I want
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment