December 05, 2008

Last but not least

Today, don't know whats wrong with me. . .

I set the alarm @ 10am but wake up at 8am!

OMGod, I really don't know why!?!? =___=

Not that I have any papers or whatever

OK maybe for the past few days I've waking up early so
its kinda a routine?

I wish I could sleep for more hours but once you wake up, how to sleep again!??

I got up & pack my stuffs since I haven't start packing and I'm going back for 1 month so have to pack carefully
hehehe

Pack this & that and the time shows 10am!
LOL

Bathe and watched my looooOooong time bought DVD for about 2 hours

Noon went out with Noona for the last time before we "separate"
LOLX :P

Had Nando's with a not so good service served by them

With non stop coming hungry fellas dining in plus with the shortage of workers

OMGod, it was a totally awesome service man!

You have to tell them twice or even more in order to get your foods, drinks and even bill!!!

Hmmm, that really shows the Malaysian way of dong work!!!

Went for a movie too
kekeke

Watched Transporter 3! It was a cool show, recommended
to all :D




Notes: Nando's has increased their prices around RM1-2
Tmrow parents coming up can't wait for them :D
Ooh shit! I left my long time bought story book @ Hostel!
Arrghh, careless me! T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment