ABANDONED
Thats what I've done to my blog!
LOL
I'm just too lazy to write out what's happening around me
haha, lazy bum! xP
It has been few days since my last post
OK, will story-mory a bit about my life here @ Melaka
I'm happy that I'm back @ what I call "Home Sweet Home"
When I'm bored, I'll go to SuSu's house and "lepak"
ahahah, crazy me!
But 1 THING that I hate being in Melaka
IS
NAG, NAG & NAG
Seriously, it irritates me!!!
My dad is really the "MOM" of the house
"SHE" can talk non-stop
OMG, I feel like &%#@%$*!!!
haha, seriously!
I know he loves to give advises & whatsoever
But I'm the type that gets annoyed easily, dad! So please understand! Thx!
Well, I don't fight back coz I don't like to drag things to be worse than it is!
OK, stop with the nagging thing!
Oooya, I've made changes at my blog as you guys can see
I like to change things as the time goes by
hehehe
Thats what I've done to my blog!
LOL
I'm just too lazy to write out what's happening around me
haha, lazy bum! xP
It has been few days since my last post
OK, will story-mory a bit about my life here @ Melaka
I'm happy that I'm back @ what I call "Home Sweet Home"
When I'm bored, I'll go to SuSu's house and "lepak"
ahahah, crazy me!
But 1 THING that I hate being in Melaka
IS
NAG, NAG & NAG
Seriously, it irritates me!!!
My dad is really the "MOM" of the house
"SHE" can talk non-stop
OMG, I feel like &%#@%$*!!!
haha, seriously!
I know he loves to give advises & whatsoever
But I'm the type that gets annoyed easily, dad! So please understand! Thx!
Well, I don't fight back coz I don't like to drag things to be worse than it is!
OK, stop with the nagging thing!
Oooya, I've made changes at my blog as you guys can see
I like to change things as the time goes by
hehehe
Notes: Now, I'm waiting for my show to start @ 11pm
Meanwhile, thinking for tmrow's lunch too
Whats nice to eat? Pizza? Chinese food? Hmmm
Meanwhile, thinking for tmrow's lunch too
Whats nice to eat? Pizza? Chinese food? Hmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment