December 29, 2008

The trip

Went up to KL with Uncle's, Susu's family & me and mum only

My dad didn't come along coz got appointment with the old man from Singapore

Got some business stuffs to do

The old man ah got so many days and yet he chooses that day pulak!

We went to IKEA & The Mines yesterday

OTW to IKEA, we stop by @ Seremban for the Siew Pau
=___=

I didn't bought it coz I prefer Portuguese Egg Tart!!!
Yummmmmmy :D

Unfortunately they don't have :(

After that headed to IKEA

And my mum was the most satisfied person coz she got her stuffs from her fav. place!

So after this, don't tell me than you want to get this & that again!

As for dinner, we went to The Mines

Uncle wanted to bring his beloved kids there

Hmmm, I can't remember the last time I went to The Mines

It was like nearly 10 years ago the last time I went there

Wow, so long man!
hahaha :P

After that, headed back to Melaka

It was a tiring trip & I don't get myself anything!?!

Seriously, I just went up for fun a.k.a wasting my time!
LOL

Wasted the DAY just like that
=___="

No comments:

Post a Comment