January 21, 2009

Be more considerate please...

Uhhh. . .

Finally I can BLOG

Wanted to blog yesterday night but I can't :(

I don't know what the hell is wrong with the connection

I was frustrated yesterday

With who?

The "GHOST" MATES!!!

LOLX

Feels like going home only :'(

Faster la finish my Diploma, I wanna go HOME

I've been patient for A YEAR ALREADY

T______T


Came back from class yesterday, saw the fan spinning @ number 4

And guess what?

Not even a single person was there

=_______=

OK, I turn it to 1

Later on another GHOST came back and turn it to 5

I was like. . .

Don't they know that the electric is running?

Isn't it a WASTE coz nobody was there and you let the fan spin @ number 5?

WTF?


Plus, if our electricity bill exceeded the monthly amount, we'll have to pay for the penalty or whatsoever they call it

Every month for utilities we pay around RM 250 or 300, I don't know the exact amount as it has been increasing each year

Could you imagine each of us pay RM250 monthly + the penalty = ??!!

Don't they know about it?

I'm 101% SURE they know

Then you can waste the electric some more!?!!

FUCKER

Actually, what really makes me dissappointed was the fan @ the living hall

Can't they off it or lower it down coz nobody was there even GHOST

Here another thing. . .

Unfortunately, yesterday evening (5-6pm) NO WATER

SWT

But luckily at night it was settle

I was about to bathe and I enter the toilet. . .

The sink was splashed with the dirty water!

RAWRRR

Some one had opened the tab water and notice the water isn't clean!

And SHE didn't let the water flow out till it cleans

So I was the one who open the tab + shower to let the dirty water out for about 30 minutes!

Super SWT

After I took bathe, the GHOST came out and pretend like nothing have ever happened!

What if I didn't "clean" the water?

ALL OF US WILL NOT BATHE FOR THE NIGHT?

=_______=

These people are doing a JOKE or really DUMBASSES?

OK, I know I've been using all kind of bad words to them

SORRY lo





Note: Counting down to CNY :D
Mutant, if you like SuSu. . .
Just let us know la =P
We'll support + help too xD
Go, Go, Go, Mutant!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment