January 10, 2009

Mind & Soul

Sometimes things weren't work as what we are planned. That's a really bad and sad thing to be heard. :( Why do we encounter pain and happiness at the same time? Thats what God has created for us. To be more mature and learned a lesson from it but somehow some people just ignore it.

They just don't appreciate the people around them till one day when the person they loved and cared PASS AWAY?!!? Then only you really get the answers??? But I do believe that not everyone will learn from it although their loved ones sudah R.I.P!! These types of people are the real ANIMALS? LOL

Wonders, WTF are their mind is full of... Money? Shits? Cruelity? Have to admit that I, myself do LOVES money and everyone does! Right, people? xP But money can't really buy everything, how SAD! I really feel sorry & sympathy to those having these problems.

I'm really feel SORRY for them.

This post is about. . . Again, sorry can't tell you all. Hope you guys understand. Thx. :)

Conclusion:
BITCH WILL NEVER CHANGE HER ATTITUDE UNLESS THEY ARE 7 FEET UNDER!




Note: I'm SORRY for the last time for this post
As I've been using many types of bad words

No comments:

Post a Comment