Counting the tick-tock now!!
Waiting for the time to get my ass back @ Putra Heights
Why am I so excited?
I don't know maybe I'm bored staying @ Sunway already!?
LOL
How could you say that way =P
I don't feel like studying this semester!!
My head just feels heavy when I'm in the class
Got gold inside or what? xD
As it's a short semester and I realized that time is VERY VERY IMPORTANT
:(
Hope I can manage my time properly & not wasting it on unnecessary things
Da la got 3 subjects
DAMN IT
=______=
Waiting for the time to get my ass back @ Putra Heights
Why am I so excited?
I don't know maybe I'm bored staying @ Sunway already!?
LOL
How could you say that way =P
I don't feel like studying this semester!!
My head just feels heavy when I'm in the class
Got gold inside or what? xD
As it's a short semester and I realized that time is VERY VERY IMPORTANT
:(
Hope I can manage my time properly & not wasting it on unnecessary things
Da la got 3 subjects
DAMN IT
=______=
Note: CNY coming. . .
YahooooOoooo
Too excited already! =P
YahooooOoooo
Too excited already! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment