Get a good news from mum
Uncle has discharged from Hospital
^0^
Glad that he's out from that place
LOL
Take good care of your health, Uncle ;)
Will meet you on the 1st of CNY
=D
I'm going back Melaka on the eve of CNY!
WHY?
Got some technical problem la can't avoid
On that day also gonna meet up with my Grandma to collect $$
hahaha xD
No la, go and pay respect of course since she's still here :)
hehehe
I will be in Melaka for 1 week?
HOHOHO
Yeah baby! :D
Now thinking whether should I bring my laptop along?
I don't feel like bringing it back :S
Lazy to carry la =P
BUT
Got assgn. to hand in after CNY which required a LAPTOP to get it done!
Uncle has discharged from Hospital
^0^
Glad that he's out from that place
LOL
Take good care of your health, Uncle ;)
Will meet you on the 1st of CNY
=D
I'm going back Melaka on the eve of CNY!
WHY?
Got some technical problem la can't avoid
On that day also gonna meet up with my Grandma to collect $$
hahaha xD
No la, go and pay respect of course since she's still here :)
hehehe
I will be in Melaka for 1 week?
HOHOHO
Yeah baby! :D
Now thinking whether should I bring my laptop along?
I don't feel like bringing it back :S
Lazy to carry la =P
BUT
Got assgn. to hand in after CNY which required a LAPTOP to get it done!
Note:The F pain is still haunting me! :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment