CCTS's lecturer turns up late today, 1 hour late!
LOL
Class still going on as usual although starts @ 10am
Discussed exercise that relates to CCTS!! :S
After that have QM 2
T__T
OMG, I tell you, the lecturer talks like a machine gun with the bullets never end
LOOOOOOOL
He's a bit clumsy too =P
He does look like one of my uncles, I mean slightly la
Lastly, Mktg. Research class!
YaY, enjoyed the class better than the others xD
Finished everything went to the office to ask for the very last time about the amount for my tuition fee
Scared later pay wrongly and I'll get screw up by bro
T__T
Will settle the payment by this week, I know I'm late but will pay them up before the department print out my name and paste it everywhere!
*only Sunway's people know* xD
TaTa for now, going to watch anime after this!
:D
LOL
Class still going on as usual although starts @ 10am
Discussed exercise that relates to CCTS!! :S
After that have QM 2
T__T
OMG, I tell you, the lecturer talks like a machine gun with the bullets never end
LOOOOOOOL
He's a bit clumsy too =P
He does look like one of my uncles, I mean slightly la
Lastly, Mktg. Research class!
YaY, enjoyed the class better than the others xD
Finished everything went to the office to ask for the very last time about the amount for my tuition fee
Scared later pay wrongly and I'll get screw up by bro
T__T
Will settle the payment by this week, I know I'm late but will pay them up before the department print out my name and paste it everywhere!
*only Sunway's people know* xD
TaTa for now, going to watch anime after this!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment