Holidays are the time for me to have a good rest and should be do nothing related to thinking? LOL Crazy me! =P Well, studying, seriously stressed me in and out! :( This time other things pulak came out and make me think that "WHY SHOULD I BE IN TOO?!??!" I'm not related to it and even though I'm in, I don't want to think about it! I just want to live the way I am!!!
Uurgghhh, sometimes feels like telling to the "sampat" people to behave themselves but have to think of their fellings! I know I can't change them but maybe give some "ideas" for them to change? LOL Crap la! Then some more, someone is pressuring me too! OMG, please God, I need you. =)
Things won't get worse if you don't disturb them. So, just follow the flow and everything will be alright and won't be complicated too! If want to avoid those unneccessary craps, just stay out of it and you'll be safe! Is that difficult, ^&$%???
I just want to live the way I'm now and not to think about the future too much. Things might change in a blink of eyes so don't think too much OK? Just enjoy everything around us and keep moving! + Think positive! That's my motto. ;)
Lastly, to the "perasan" guy. If I see you in future, you'll be a dead meat. I won't give a damn! Grrrrrrrrrr
Uurgghhh, sometimes feels like telling to the "sampat" people to behave themselves but have to think of their fellings! I know I can't change them but maybe give some "ideas" for them to change? LOL Crap la! Then some more, someone is pressuring me too! OMG, please God, I need you. =)
Things won't get worse if you don't disturb them. So, just follow the flow and everything will be alright and won't be complicated too! If want to avoid those unneccessary craps, just stay out of it and you'll be safe! Is that difficult, ^&$%???
I just want to live the way I'm now and not to think about the future too much. Things might change in a blink of eyes so don't think too much OK? Just enjoy everything around us and keep moving! + Think positive! That's my motto. ;)
Lastly, to the "perasan" guy. If I see you in future, you'll be a dead meat. I won't give a damn! Grrrrrrrrrr
I'm living in the world full of crapssssSss.
I don't like it! :(
I don't like it! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment