OK, had dinner without my grandma today
=______=
She couldn't make it + my dad didn't inform her earlier!
LOL
Well, the dinner went smoothly and guess what. . .
Again, this Susu asked for ICE-CREAM!!!
This kid ah is really like a baby!
Need to be pampered for no reason!
SwT you, Susu
As the result, we went to the cafe that we used to go to eat her banana split!!
LOOOOOOOOL
Today too, one of my NS's friends called but at last I called her back coz I was the one who caused the problem!
We had a good talk and I really wish to see you in future girl!
=______=
She couldn't make it + my dad didn't inform her earlier!
LOL
Well, the dinner went smoothly and guess what. . .
Again, this Susu asked for ICE-CREAM!!!
This kid ah is really like a baby!
Need to be pampered for no reason!
SwT you, Susu
As the result, we went to the cafe that we used to go to eat her banana split!!
LOOOOOOOOL
Today too, one of my NS's friends called but at last I called her back coz I was the one who caused the problem!
We had a good talk and I really wish to see you in future girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment