Damn it
DAMN IT
&
DAMN IT!!!
Totally screwed + fucked
I never felt this way before!
Sat for the 1st paper of this short semester and guess what?
I have the feeling that *IDK*
LOL
Crapped everything that I remembered on the answer booklet and felt that I didn't do a good job!
Seriously, I don't know how to tell my parents about this
:(
Oh God, bless me please!
Gonna start my revision for EC later
I'll try to score this subject! ! !
=)
DAMN IT
&
DAMN IT!!!
Totally screwed + fucked
I never felt this way before!
Sat for the 1st paper of this short semester and guess what?
I have the feeling that *IDK*
LOL
Crapped everything that I remembered on the answer booklet and felt that I didn't do a good job!
Seriously, I don't know how to tell my parents about this
:(
Oh God, bless me please!
Gonna start my revision for EC later
I'll try to score this subject! ! !
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment