Started new semester today
Classes weren't that bad
Njoyed them actually
Especially, Ms. Elizabeth's class, Marketing Research
:D
Decision have been made that I'm gonna take 4 subjects during this long semester,
QM 2, CCTS, Mktg. Research & OB
Hope could cope with it & gonna try my best to StUdY HaRd!
LOL
After all the classes, of course went out to release some stress!!
;D
Watched The International!
The movie wasn't that bad, go watch it if you like thriller movies
=)
Bought Noona's present!!
Finally, after thinking of what to get for her b'day =P
Hope you like it! ;)
Dinner, ate at Secret Recipe!
I had the Kid's Burger & Hazelnut Cheese cake!
*woot*
I'm in love with the cake man!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
It was nice & the hazelnuts were fresh and not like some lousy shop selling them!
Well, at 1st I didn't know about it after browsing the pamphlets on the table then only I saw HAZELNUT CHEESE!?!
*woot* again xD
Hazelnut Cheese was the cake of the month and well I'm curious about it and asked the waitress
Me: Is the cake available all the time or just for promotion?
*coz its stated there that it's the cake of the month*
Waitress: It's available all the time
Me: *smile*
HAHAHAA
Hazelnuts lover ma!! =P
Ordered Banana Choc but ended up having Hazelnut Cheese
=D
Secret Recipe, I'm gonna go there regularly
^o^
Classes weren't that bad
Njoyed them actually
Especially, Ms. Elizabeth's class, Marketing Research
:D
Decision have been made that I'm gonna take 4 subjects during this long semester,
QM 2, CCTS, Mktg. Research & OB
Hope could cope with it & gonna try my best to StUdY HaRd!
LOL
After all the classes, of course went out to release some stress!!
;D
Watched The International!
The movie wasn't that bad, go watch it if you like thriller movies
=)
Bought Noona's present!!
Finally, after thinking of what to get for her b'day =P
Hope you like it! ;)
Dinner, ate at Secret Recipe!
I had the Kid's Burger & Hazelnut Cheese cake!
*woot*
I'm in love with the cake man!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
It was nice & the hazelnuts were fresh and not like some lousy shop selling them!
Well, at 1st I didn't know about it after browsing the pamphlets on the table then only I saw HAZELNUT CHEESE!?!
*woot* again xD
Hazelnut Cheese was the cake of the month and well I'm curious about it and asked the waitress
Me: Is the cake available all the time or just for promotion?
*coz its stated there that it's the cake of the month*
Waitress: It's available all the time
Me: *smile*
HAHAHAA
Hazelnuts lover ma!! =P
Ordered Banana Choc but ended up having Hazelnut Cheese
=D
Secret Recipe, I'm gonna go there regularly
^o^
Note: Cheese is fattening!!!
Have to think twice before buy!! xP
Have to think twice before buy!! xP
No comments:
Post a Comment