March 10, 2009

*wuhuuu*

Went for dental check-up this morning
Susu drives me there
Thanks to future "Mrs. Mutant"
;)
Finally, after a loooooOoong time got my teeth checked!
Not that I'm scared, its just that DON'T HAVE TIME
*excuses* =P
The dentist asked me to get a twice check-up yearly too!!
Heard that mum! Next time don't delay it!
After that, went to have breakfast
And we "lepak" at grandma's house coz wanna hang out with Kiwi @ noon
LOLX
Talk, and talk like nobody business
HAHAHA
Well, girls, of course la talk non-stop
HOHO
Went to this place called Dataran Pahlawan
It's a mall located @ the center of Melaka Town where every weekends it'll be packed like hell with all the tourists and all kind of human beings!
LOOOOOL
I HATE IT THE MOSTTT
Well, Melaka is a small city, what do you expect?
I went there to shop!
Bought my face + body cream and they having promotion so must buy! =P
Finally too got myself new socks!
LOLX
Had diet lunch today
All thanks to "Mrs. Mutant"
=______=
She brought us to this shop, "Pinkberry's"
It's an OK-OK shop, not my type
I had Mango something, I've forgotten the name
What I like about it was the MANGO fruit!
=D
Went for a walk again and head to home
Drop Kiwi OTW back
Lastly, congrats Kiwi of your STPM's results
All your hard work for the past two years paid off!
;)





Note: Pictures coming out in later post
Now, I'm using dad's laptop
Can't transfer my pics there =P

No comments:

Post a Comment