April 16, 2009

Between me & you!

God only knows what the hell are you doing
DAMN IT
(=_____=)
I'm seriously stressed in and out man
Feels so noob when come to think about it
There's no one you could depend on or else
you'll be disappointed
Well, I don't really depend on anyone except my parents
=)
In my case, this is a SUPER STUPID CUPID STORY
FUCK IT
*love the words* ;)
Wanna mess with me?
Come to me, we deal FACE TO FACE
This whole week is not really a good week for me!
Just turned 20 and things went upside down
LOOOL
Not a good start!
NO WAY
I'm not gonna sit back and watch what the fucking
thing you gonna do next!
I'll revenge! Yeah, revenge!
Loves the word :D
I guess, sooner or later, I'm going crazy bcoz of you
GOD, such an idiot
zzZzz

No comments:

Post a Comment