April 30, 2009

Bye April, May's here

See you April 2009
TaTa
Welcome May 2009!
^o^
The month of April is full of happiness + rubbish?
Can say like that!
LOL
Stressed with one, no, more than one!
Gosh, so many people I dislike in the month of April!?
Sorry, can't help~
I'll be more careful next time and never be too silly! 
NEVER AGAIN!!!
DAMN
I won't let others play a fool of me! 
*bear in your mind, people. TQ*
If I don't disturb your fucking life don't ever disturb mine, thx!
Coz I'm not that busy body like you do
blekkk
OK, enuff of cursing with those bad words!
LOL =P
The happy thing is Cherene turns 20 on 20090412! =D
Really thanks alot to bro & sis in-law + those who wished me!
XoXoXo
Although, my bestie, G has forgotten my b'day but she managed to wish me few days after
It's OK actually coz I know you're up with something else (:
Miss her much + we really click together although we meet like once or twice a year!
Probably she's gonna continuing her studies @ MMU, Cyber this year
If it's really true! We so gonna meet up like one week once? If possible :P
Another thing is about my new roomie!
We get to know each other better every single day bcoz we're at the same age?
Hmm, it's good for us actually as we stayed together 
The purpose is to help her to improve her English language coz she's not that good with it (won't tell how bad she is) 
OK, I'm not an expert in English but I can help her bit by bit each day 
Lastly,
Can't wait for my Diploma to finish!
My GOAL ;)
Wanna go back to my small hometown
HAHAHA
Wanna leave all those sad, embarrased, painful, frustrated, sickening moments!
OMG, time faster fly like a rocket? :P
I wanna take a break after that :D
BTW, mid-term is around the corner already!
YaY, holiday! 
Last but not least, pimples have been mushrooming on my forehead for 1 week plus already!
Memang STRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment