It's Tuesday and this the 3rd week of my new semester
God, time flies~
What have I been doing?
Nothing!!! Seriously, didn't touch those notes and even books except during classes
Too relax, huh?
Yea, have to admit it :P
Should starts some simple reading and stuffs
:)
QM 2 class today was as usual, kind of sleepy during the lesson
=___=
After that, have like 2.5 hours of break and I spent it at Pink
T__T
It was kind of pissing me off coz I can't just sit and do nothing
:S
OB lecture was OK but not for my neck!!!
Ughh, didn't realize it til I turn my neck to the left and it's HURTTT
SwT, wonders how I slept last night
LOOOOL
Well, I'm happily enjoying the room now as my roomie is having mid-break
:D
But there's something I don't like...
It was her stuffs where she campak here and there
Then she's off to don't know where!
LOL
God, time flies~
What have I been doing?
Nothing!!! Seriously, didn't touch those notes and even books except during classes
Too relax, huh?
Yea, have to admit it :P
Should starts some simple reading and stuffs
:)
QM 2 class today was as usual, kind of sleepy during the lesson
=___=
After that, have like 2.5 hours of break and I spent it at Pink
T__T
It was kind of pissing me off coz I can't just sit and do nothing
:S
OB lecture was OK but not for my neck!!!
Ughh, didn't realize it til I turn my neck to the left and it's HURTTT
SwT, wonders how I slept last night
LOOOOL
Well, I'm happily enjoying the room now as my roomie is having mid-break
:D
But there's something I don't like...
It was her stuffs where she campak here and there
Then she's off to don't know where!
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment