SwT
FELT HOT ALTHOUGH I'M @ HOME
Didn't turn on the air-cond. cause I'm not sleeping
See, I don't waste electricity unnecessarily (:
Plus, it's good for me to sweat coz by that way I'll be able to lose weight :$
If everyday like this then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
*crazy ady coz of the hot weather*
xP
Spent my time watching funny + crazy entertainment shows online
Till my laptop goes HANGGG
LOL
Seriously, it's like time to change to a new one!
HAHAHA
Dad~
*someone is calling you~*
xD
FELT HOT ALTHOUGH I'M @ HOME
Didn't turn on the air-cond. cause I'm not sleeping
See, I don't waste electricity unnecessarily (:
Plus, it's good for me to sweat coz by that way I'll be able to lose weight :$
If everyday like this then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
*crazy ady coz of the hot weather*
xP
Spent my time watching funny + crazy entertainment shows online
Till my laptop goes HANGGG
LOL
Seriously, it's like time to change to a new one!
HAHAHA
Dad~
*someone is calling you~*
xD
No comments:
Post a Comment