GRRR
The weather here @ Melaka so hot
But luckily I have the cooling machine a.k.a air-cond!
HAHAHA :P
Everything here was OK but sometimes you just need to get use to the situation
Well, I got back @ Melaka like one month once so it's like things change
U know~
Hmm, if don't know also, assume like you know la! OK? :P
BTW, mum ate my cake!!!
LOOOOOL
Her's was Black Forest, mine, Hazel Cheese!
T__T
Eww, Black Forest was totally not my taste
LOL, sorry mum =P
Holidays. . .
One week break is not enuff, agree?
In one week we do many things and the time passes like a blink of an eye!
:(
Have two assignments pending right now and haven't start a single thing yet
Due-ing one week after break~
Seems like have one week plus?
O_o?
Yea but if delay it, it'll be a last minutes work!
If possible, I don't want to get into the critical situation
:S
Will try to start it by tmrow!
Get your brain working hard tmrow, Cherene!
Add oil~!
;D
Glad that dad didn't say anything about helping him out @ the office!
HOHO
Well, if I help him will get rewards (HAHAHA) but I got no time for it
Assgn~! ! !
:@
No comments:
Post a Comment