I'm blogging using my new bay-bie now
=P
OK, so this is how I got it...
Woke up as usual time
hehehe
Then I realize no one's home!
LOOOOL
Even the alarm is not ON
Usually, when bro and sis went out they'll ON it
But this time I don't know who went out last
Nvm, stop the crap, doesn't matter anyway (:
@ noon, bro SMS me "eat something 1st"
I was like OK maybe he went to gym and will be back late
5 mins later, "will be back @ 2pm with lunch!"
I was like YaY
LOOOOL =P
Then @ 2pm, "ur notebook is not ready yet, maybe will reach home around 3pm"
I was . . . notebook? I'm getting a new one?
Serious?!?!
HAHAHA
Yaya, it's true! You're not dreaming!
=D
Waited patiently for the notebook and my lunch!
God, nearly 3pm I had my lunch (late lunch)
OK, for now none of my parents know about
my new bay-bie yet
They'll know it once I'm back @ Melaka this
coming weekend
HAHAHA
Naughty me! :P
Hmm, the old laptop will be formatted, or whatever
I don't know, it's up to bro, he'll settle it
No comments:
Post a Comment