If I'm not mistaken had Kim-Gary for 2-3 times in a month!
God, aren't you bored of it bro? :P
Well, I'm not really a picky person when it comes to food! ;)
But the food there is not really to my liking!
I mean there's a lot of variety but too many til difficult for me to make decision! =P
When I asked him, "Why don't go to Wong Kok?"
He said "Wong Kok not nice!"
LOOOOL
Dessert, Haagen-Dazs!
=D
Well, after dinner I wanna have Chocolate milk-shake from anywhere la in Pyramid
And luckily didn't bought it
Had Haagen-Dazs Shake
:D
Tmrow lunch will be on my own
What to eat?
T___T
Lastly, did you guys notice that the moon outside there is in orange-gy in color?
Something like the street light color
So weird rite?
Normally, it will be in white or cream like color
I guess, I know!
The moon is heating up!
LOOOOOOOOOOL
It can feel the heat like we all do
HAHAHAHA
*crazy*
=P
God, aren't you bored of it bro? :P
Well, I'm not really a picky person when it comes to food! ;)
But the food there is not really to my liking!
I mean there's a lot of variety but too many til difficult for me to make decision! =P
When I asked him, "Why don't go to Wong Kok?"
He said "Wong Kok not nice!"
LOOOOL
Dessert, Haagen-Dazs!
=D
Well, after dinner I wanna have Chocolate milk-shake from anywhere la in Pyramid
And luckily didn't bought it
Had Haagen-Dazs Shake
:D
Tmrow lunch will be on my own
What to eat?
T___T
Lastly, did you guys notice that the moon outside there is in orange-gy in color?
Something like the street light color
So weird rite?
Normally, it will be in white or cream like color
I guess, I know!
The moon is heating up!
LOOOOOOOOOOL
It can feel the heat like we all do
HAHAHAHA
*crazy*
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment