Back @ Hostel and I'm down with flu!
>_<
Not sure what's the cause coz I was OK before! ! !
Still having running nose til now~
Hope to recover soon coz I don't like to waste tissue paper xD
:P
Well, I've a cute, NO, a bitchy story?
HAHAHA
Hmmm, let you guys decide
LOL
Will write it after my dinner
Stay tuned!
:D
Lastly, Angels & Demons movie is awesome!
Go and watch it!
=D
>_<
Not sure what's the cause coz I was OK before! ! !
Still having running nose til now~
Hope to recover soon coz I don't like to waste tissue paper xD
:P
Well, I've a cute, NO, a bitchy story?
HAHAHA
Hmmm, let you guys decide
LOL
Will write it after my dinner
Stay tuned!
:D
Lastly, Angels & Demons movie is awesome!
Go and watch it!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment