May 16, 2009

SooooOoo SORRY, SORRY & SORRY
That's what I want to say it out loud now
Well, I've promised to meet up my bestie but I've forgotten about it
Will try to meet her up tmrow morning before I'm off to Sunway
She'll be @ my house!
I mean nearby only
Yes, baby!!
Right now, there's an event going on near my house, "Youth something~"
HAHAHA
Stay so near also don't know what's going on!
=P
PS: *near* means like 1-2km
She'll be there as the net ball, team manager!
LOOL
Never knows that she's so active!
Good job dear, keep it up! ;)
The event, "Youth something~" is all about Youth's stuffs but I didn't even think of going to check it out
Means I'm not interested!
LOOL
Have sports, sells stuffs, etc
But then since my friend is involved then will go and check it out tmrow
=P
Won't spend too much time there coz have to go back Sunway
=)
Can't wait to meet her up
Actually, I wanna give her pressie!
Bestie's b'day coming up soon
(:

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations

    regard from Reus Catalonia Spain
    thank you

    http://trucadors.blogspot.com
    http://telamamaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete