May 22, 2009

xXxXx

The .^.^.^. story goes. . .
Happen on last Tuesday where I skipped OB class
Have to be honest (A) =P
Wasn't feel that well that day so made up my mind to skip OB
Took a nap @ 1pm - 3.30pm!
OB class finishes! =P
Went out to the wash room and guess what I saw!?!
One of my housemates looking for her things in the fridge
*to do some cooking*
Soon after I'm otw back to my room, I SAW her unpacking my things! ! !
But at that time too she was like pretending to touch other things, so I walked away to my room!
Nite time, I found out that my one of my eggs have been missing!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I know, it's a small matter but I couldn't take it coz I hate THIEFS
DAMN
Then I took out the eggs and wrapped it and even write down my name on it!
LOOOOL
So damn fucking annoying rite?
HAHAHA
Normally, I'll wrapped my things & name them but this time I'm lazy so just campak in the fridge~
While doing some research for OB's, mum called and
told her what happened!
*roomie was in the room too*
LOOL
Sounds so childish eh? =P
Around 10pm, someone knocks my room's door
and guess what!??!
The girl who stole the egg came in and apologized to me for have mistakenly took for granted that the eggs was hers
After she went out I wanted to burst into laughter, seriously you have to see her reaction!
HOHO
Hmmm, actually I feel suspicious coz YOU SHOULD'VE KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT
&
WHAT YOU'VE PUT IN THE FRIDGE, am I rite?
=.=
Conclusion:- I really do feel like a bitch that nite
LOOOOOOOOL =P

No comments:

Post a Comment