I'm sooooooooOOOoo FUCKED UP right now! ! ! Wanna punch someone at his/her face! Anyone? Or get a hammer and hit it on rocks to let my anger go away! &^%#!@*&#^&%#@!^&!!! I'm currently so so so so so so so so so so so... unsatisfied!!! Wanna type out all the bad words here. I'm serious but couldn't do it coz its so inappropriate for a girl like me to say it out :P
I can't wait for God to revenge back for me and please God, teach that bloody rude fella a lesson! Please teach that bitch, if possible in front of me! I wanna see it with my own eyes and I'll ROFL, ROFL & ROFL and say YOU'VE GOT YOUR LESSON AND THAT SERVE YOU RIGHT & GOD DOES EXISTS! ! ! ! ! =)
So damn arrogant! Who are you in this world to be so arrogant?!?! Everybody has their rights to do anything & say anywords but please show some respect to elderly. I'm seriously begging you. If you could treat your own family members politely. Why can't you treat mine as well?!!? You won't get hurt or my family will eat you, OK. Wanna show off your arrogant-nessSs, please show it to others and NOT to my parents, TQ.
Mum didn't say anything about it coz she doesn't want to create a fight or whatever shit! You see even a 50 plus yo people can think wisely, why not you the 20 yo bitch!?!? I've been thinking that, you might've be possessed by some ghost or people possessed you! Whatever, I don't care if you're reading it. You can go and tell everyone about it, I'm OK with it. (: Coz you're NOBODY to me except for some reasons that we're cousins.
You're so spoiled, don't you know that!? YOU'RE SPOILED. People might not see your true colors yet coz they don't know your "inner" side yet but I, have been together with you for more than 10 years!!! I know you inside out, OK. But then, since I'm away from Melaka, I don't much about you anymore and I think, I'm so so so so LUCKY for not knowing about what's happening in your fucking life!
To my mum, see this is what happen when we stay nearby and I mean nearby is next to each other!!! All because of RELATIVES, right??? And now your RELATIVES are like strangers already! Can't wait to finish up my studies and move away from that bloody house.
For now, just keep a distance with them coz they are so arrogant and selfish. Luckily my dad has stop the habits of treating the whole relatives for dinner every weekends coz no point to treat them, if they behave that way to us! Well, I'm not being calculative here and no intention of bringing up the past.
At here I could write up to do know how many words but if you ask me to get an assgn done. It'll be like taking hours to complete it! HAHAHA :P
Sorry if I've used non-appropriate words or whatever. =)
I can't wait for God to revenge back for me and please God, teach that bloody rude fella a lesson! Please teach that bitch, if possible in front of me! I wanna see it with my own eyes and I'll ROFL, ROFL & ROFL and say YOU'VE GOT YOUR LESSON AND THAT SERVE YOU RIGHT & GOD DOES EXISTS! ! ! ! ! =)
So damn arrogant! Who are you in this world to be so arrogant?!?! Everybody has their rights to do anything & say anywords but please show some respect to elderly. I'm seriously begging you. If you could treat your own family members politely. Why can't you treat mine as well?!!? You won't get hurt or my family will eat you, OK. Wanna show off your arrogant-nessSs, please show it to others and NOT to my parents, TQ.
Mum didn't say anything about it coz she doesn't want to create a fight or whatever shit! You see even a 50 plus yo people can think wisely, why not you the 20 yo bitch!?!? I've been thinking that, you might've be possessed by some ghost or people possessed you! Whatever, I don't care if you're reading it. You can go and tell everyone about it, I'm OK with it. (: Coz you're NOBODY to me except for some reasons that we're cousins.
You're so spoiled, don't you know that!? YOU'RE SPOILED. People might not see your true colors yet coz they don't know your "inner" side yet but I, have been together with you for more than 10 years!!! I know you inside out, OK. But then, since I'm away from Melaka, I don't much about you anymore and I think, I'm so so so so LUCKY for not knowing about what's happening in your fucking life!
To my mum, see this is what happen when we stay nearby and I mean nearby is next to each other!!! All because of RELATIVES, right??? And now your RELATIVES are like strangers already! Can't wait to finish up my studies and move away from that bloody house.
For now, just keep a distance with them coz they are so arrogant and selfish. Luckily my dad has stop the habits of treating the whole relatives for dinner every weekends coz no point to treat them, if they behave that way to us! Well, I'm not being calculative here and no intention of bringing up the past.
~THE END~
At here I could write up to do know how many words but if you ask me to get an assgn done. It'll be like taking hours to complete it! HAHAHA :P
Sorry if I've used non-appropriate words or whatever. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment