Decided to discuss QM 2 but ended up doing CCTS's personal journal
LOOL
Nothing much for today
Bro picked me back today, guess he's on-leave
I guess so, lazy to ask him :P
Sis's parents are still here
Get to eat home-cooked food! :D
Normally, we'll eat outside
Sick of eating outside
Outside food not that healthy but no choice
T___T
After dinner, chit-chatted with "Chiey-em" & "Chin-kay"
That's what I should be calling sis's parents
LOL
Talked this & that
Actually, I felt awkward during dinner & the talking session coz only me and her parents
The other two, don't know go where
(=__=)
And guess what, we'll be moving to a new place~
*wooooOooot*
The house will be ready by October 2010
For now, bro'll rent a condo @ Puchong/Bandar Puteri
Bye Bye Putra Heights :D
Lastly, mosquitoessSSsss
YOU'RE REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY
Have been using the Ridsect's G9 Liquid also like no use!
GrrrrRrrrr!
LOOL
Nothing much for today
Bro picked me back today, guess he's on-leave
I guess so, lazy to ask him :P
Sis's parents are still here
Get to eat home-cooked food! :D
Normally, we'll eat outside
Sick of eating outside
Outside food not that healthy but no choice
T___T
After dinner, chit-chatted with "Chiey-em" & "Chin-kay"
That's what I should be calling sis's parents
LOL
Talked this & that
Actually, I felt awkward during dinner & the talking session coz only me and her parents
The other two, don't know go where
(=__=)
And guess what, we'll be moving to a new place~
*wooooOooot*
The house will be ready by October 2010
For now, bro'll rent a condo @ Puchong/Bandar Puteri
Bye Bye Putra Heights :D
Lastly, mosquitoessSSsss
YOU'RE REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY
Have been using the Ridsect's G9 Liquid also like no use!
GrrrrRrrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment