Finally CCTS report is finishing!
Left some parts and a final touch up
And waula~
DONE :D
Crack our brains for days already
T__T
Guess what, I spent my Saturday @ Pyramid
Went ice-skating with Melina and a friend of mine, Charles
Had so much fun and me have difficulties to balance on the ice
But finally, I managed to skate a little without any help
Thanks to Melina & Charles! :D
After lunch, went to Subway to finish up our assgn
This time, Ai Mei, Jessica & Sam came
Feels so bad for Charles as he spend most of the time together with us :P
After dinner, went to Starbucks to continue our assgn
God
And guess what!?!?
One of the customer there lost her (International student) phone!
Well, it's not a big deal but it happened in front of me
OK, the lady was sitting next to our table and I was sitting the opposite way so I could see her stuffs
She was with another friend doing some work with a laptop and the craziest thing was she left her mobile phone on the table and both of them when to buy drinks
My goodness!!!
How on earth could you leave behind your valueables like that?
OK, when they're away, there's an arabic woman wearing like you know those arabics women wore~
She went to the table and grab something and I thought it could be her friends too
So, just ignore and continue with my work
Few minutes later, the lady (Int. student) came to our table asked, "Did you saw a guy took my mobile?"
I was like, no, it was a lady with a scarf went to your table~
So now we know that her mobile is stolen~
hahaha =P
I accompanied her til Coco Banana you know to find that bastard thief!!!
But we couldn't find her~
*sad case*
So, I helped her by calling her phone and send a text telling the bastard fella to return the phone with the exchange of $$$$
But still no reply~
*gone case*
Conclusion of this, never leave anything valueables in the public without any supervision coz they have eyes on your "babies" =)
Lastly, I felt bad for Charles coz I was the one supposed to be accompanying him and in the end the other way round
Pictures of us will be uploaded in the coming post!
TaTa for now
;)
Left some parts and a final touch up
And waula~
DONE :D
Crack our brains for days already
T__T
Guess what, I spent my Saturday @ Pyramid
Went ice-skating with Melina and a friend of mine, Charles
Had so much fun and me have difficulties to balance on the ice
But finally, I managed to skate a little without any help
Thanks to Melina & Charles! :D
After lunch, went to Subway to finish up our assgn
This time, Ai Mei, Jessica & Sam came
Feels so bad for Charles as he spend most of the time together with us :P
After dinner, went to Starbucks to continue our assgn
God
And guess what!?!?
One of the customer there lost her (International student) phone!
Well, it's not a big deal but it happened in front of me
OK, the lady was sitting next to our table and I was sitting the opposite way so I could see her stuffs
She was with another friend doing some work with a laptop and the craziest thing was she left her mobile phone on the table and both of them when to buy drinks
My goodness!!!
How on earth could you leave behind your valueables like that?
OK, when they're away, there's an arabic woman wearing like you know those arabics women wore~
She went to the table and grab something and I thought it could be her friends too
So, just ignore and continue with my work
Few minutes later, the lady (Int. student) came to our table asked, "Did you saw a guy took my mobile?"
I was like, no, it was a lady with a scarf went to your table~
So now we know that her mobile is stolen~
hahaha =P
I accompanied her til Coco Banana you know to find that bastard thief!!!
But we couldn't find her~
*sad case*
So, I helped her by calling her phone and send a text telling the bastard fella to return the phone with the exchange of $$$$
But still no reply~
*gone case*
Conclusion of this, never leave anything valueables in the public without any supervision coz they have eyes on your "babies" =)
Lastly, I felt bad for Charles coz I was the one supposed to be accompanying him and in the end the other way round
Pictures of us will be uploaded in the coming post!
TaTa for now
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment