Goshhh
An embarrasing moment happened in one of my classes!
LOOL
Unexpected actually =P
Out of sudden I said WTF!? while the lecturer was standing at the front
Well, the class was kind off quiet actually, that's why everyone's heard my voice
*blushes*
LOOL :P
I'm sorry for the rudeness!
(:
QM class was boring as usual and did not pay attention at all
Was playing and talking with Melina! xP
MR class was nice but somehow felt sleepy during the lecture!!
God
An embarrasing moment happened in one of my classes!
LOOL
Unexpected actually =P
Out of sudden I said WTF!? while the lecturer was standing at the front
Well, the class was kind off quiet actually, that's why everyone's heard my voice
*blushes*
LOOL :P
I'm sorry for the rudeness!
(:
QM class was boring as usual and did not pay attention at all
Was playing and talking with Melina! xP
MR class was nice but somehow felt sleepy during the lecture!!
God
No comments:
Post a Comment