June 05, 2009

HOHOHO
I'm so gonna get the bear today around mid-nite or tmrow morning!
Yeepeeee!
YaY, thx a bunch bro
<3 you
=P
He'll go yam-cha with some friends @ BB Plaza Starbucks and get the bear for me!
Wuhuuu~
Not going with him coz I got no friends to chit-chat with!
Well, of course I told him about the bear thing during dinner
hehehe
I know, if I open my mouth, I'll definitely get it but I couldn't depend too much on him
But the problem is, there's no other way to get the bear anymore except @ BB Plaza!!!
DAMN IT
Bro doesn't want to go tmrow coz of the traffic~
So night time is the best!
It opens til 2am some more!
:D
OMG, I'll be speechless, if the bear's in front of me =P
OK stop with the bear thing
Since the previous, previous posts were all about
the bearista bear!

LOOOOOL
Sorry guys, I just couldn't stop talking about it
=)
Now will talk about what happened @ noon time!
God
So sickening!!!
Called mum asked where's she at the moment
Me:- Mum, where are you now?
Mum:- KLCC
Me:- I wanna go there too! LOOOL =P
*asked anissa to send me there*

OK, we're otw and Susu called
Susu:- I WANNA LEAVE KLCC NOW!
Me:- I'M OTW NOW, JUST WAIT!
Susu:- I WANNA GO IOI MALL, ASK YOUR FRIEND TO SEND YOU THERE!
Me:- . . .!!! I'M OTW NOW!!! OK, fetch me @ Pyramid
*Anissa make a turn and drop me @ Pyramid*
Spent one hour @ Pyramid's Starbucks alone
So bloody pissed off
I don't care if she reads my blog or whatever shit
That's what happened today!
When we met, we didn't talk nor see each other's face!
Coz I was mad with her and vice versa
I did talked with her parents though
Well, it's normal actually coz we sometimes
quarrel over a small matter

LOOOOOOL
Lastly, if you're (Susu) reading this, I'm sorry for what have happened today
If you didn't raised your voice @ me,
I wouldn't be pissed @ you

TQ
And sorry Anissa for the inconvenience (:
Finally too, bought something for my dad!
Father's Day coming~
hehehe
Seldom buy things for him actually coz I don't really
know what he needs
=P
I mean he has everything he wants, so why waste money?
xP

No comments:

Post a Comment