Last few days feels like something is not right~ Some kind of bad feeling! Now I know what's the problem! ! ! Talked to mum and she told me what happened. See I know something is fishy. Well, not gonna tell the story here. (: Someone has been rude to elderly and being selfish lately. I'm so don't get it, WHAT THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH YOU?! IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ME, PLEASE COME TO ME AND DON'T DISRESPECT ME FAMILY MEMBERS!!! WANNA DIE FASTER ISSIT?
I'm so not satisfied, if I was there I'll definitely fight back! Well, my mum DID NOT FIGHT BACK coz it'll make things worse as we're relatives. Hmmm, where's the justice in this world? My mum sure gets hurt a little. :( You're too arrogant and self-proud coz you have your parents by your side all the time! That's why you're behaving like the world is yours, you fucking shit! What if I do the same to your parents? Will you just sit back and watch only? You'll sure fight back, so do I!
Never think about others feeling and be mature. If I'm a witch, I'll teach you a lesson! DEFINITELY! Lucky me for not staying @ Melaka studying, if not you gonna turn me like a dog, am I right? Where you'll just give out orders and I'll do the task for you.
Don't know why you're behaving that way. Sometimes, friends who the one change you? or you watched too much TV shows!? or someone pop-up in your dream telling you must behave like that?!?!
You, yea, YOU, if you're reading this and you know who I meant I won't mention your name here and I won't ever. Please show some respect to my parents. I don't hurt your loved ones, please don't hurt mine's, thx. If you're not satisfied with me, do come and talk to me. I am open and would love to make things clear.
Lastly, I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but this is the truth. =)
Well, when we're too close with someone, this is normally happens.
I'm so not satisfied, if I was there I'll definitely fight back! Well, my mum DID NOT FIGHT BACK coz it'll make things worse as we're relatives. Hmmm, where's the justice in this world? My mum sure gets hurt a little. :( You're too arrogant and self-proud coz you have your parents by your side all the time! That's why you're behaving like the world is yours, you fucking shit! What if I do the same to your parents? Will you just sit back and watch only? You'll sure fight back, so do I!
Never think about others feeling and be mature. If I'm a witch, I'll teach you a lesson! DEFINITELY! Lucky me for not staying @ Melaka studying, if not you gonna turn me like a dog, am I right? Where you'll just give out orders and I'll do the task for you.
Don't know why you're behaving that way. Sometimes, friends who the one change you? or you watched too much TV shows!? or someone pop-up in your dream telling you must behave like that?!?!
You, yea, YOU, if you're reading this and you know who I meant I won't mention your name here and I won't ever. Please show some respect to my parents. I don't hurt your loved ones, please don't hurt mine's, thx. If you're not satisfied with me, do come and talk to me. I am open and would love to make things clear.
Lastly, I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but this is the truth. =)
Well, when we're too close with someone, this is normally happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment