Most of the classes are finishing but assignments haven't pass up
Great, super-duper great
Hate it so much!
Wanna concentrate for finals!!!
QM 2, CCTS, OB & MR
*my final examination papers, from 1st to the end*
WuWuWu
Babe G is waiting for the public Uni. answer which will be releasing on this Friday
*nervous*
That's what she told me
LOOOL
If she gets UPM (Uni. Putra M'sia) it will be nice, beb! ;)
If she gets, USM (Uni. Sabah M'sia) I'll be ROFL
=P
She did not enter MMU, Cyber coz of some technical issues
Hmmm, hopes she gets whatever she wishes for
*have faiths dear*
I'll be praying for you
=)
OMG, I'm craving for Secret Recipe's cake
*in love with the cakes*
=D
Great, super-duper great
Hate it so much!
Wanna concentrate for finals!!!
QM 2, CCTS, OB & MR
*my final examination papers, from 1st to the end*
WuWuWu
Babe G is waiting for the public Uni. answer which will be releasing on this Friday
*nervous*
That's what she told me
LOOOL
If she gets UPM (Uni. Putra M'sia) it will be nice, beb! ;)
If she gets, USM (Uni. Sabah M'sia) I'll be ROFL
=P
She did not enter MMU, Cyber coz of some technical issues
Hmmm, hopes she gets whatever she wishes for
*have faiths dear*
I'll be praying for you
=)
OMG, I'm craving for Secret Recipe's cake
*in love with the cakes*
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment