June 10, 2009

WoW
Just found out that someone has deleted me from her facebook!
*wooooOoot*
hahahaha
Well, I don't care about it coz she is nobody to me ;)
She bitched about me to others!
Damn bloody rude, right?
Didn't expected her to bitch about me coz I was not her best friend nor her friends actually
But we went to the same primary school and then separate
Then now pop-up from no where
Got to know the story after quite a long time
Soon after knowing it, I straight away block her from my MSN
kekeke
Coz I don't need hypocrite people in my life
Well, there's a loooooOoong and complicated story behind this actually
Whatever it is, past is past, don't wanna talk about it
(:




Note: Can't stop listening to Rihanna's, Hatin' On the Club
It's so addictive!
Thinking of using it as my caller ringtone too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment